Tired of paying that $10 “Premium Data” fee for your Sprint handset? I can tell you that I hate paying for it on my Evo 4G. There is no 4G in my area! (Yes, I know that Verizon LTE that recently launched in my neck of the woods.) While there’s nothing we can do about it at the moment, you can get a nice juicy discount on your next Sprint statement. I recently stumbled upon this awesome article that shows you how to get 25% off your bill going forward. Simply follow these steps below:
Note: If you already have an aim.com email address, skip to step 3.
- Go to aim.com and download AIM instant messenger.
- They will ask you if you want to create a new username. Click yes, to get an email account with aim.com
- You must have an aim.com email address in order to get 25% off.
- Click this link: http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt/ais/discount.asp
- Fill out everything normally with name, mobile number, and address. However, make sure to enter your aim.com email for both work email and personal email.
- Very important, at Company or Association Name, you must put Cox Enterprises
- Within three days, you will get an email confirmation that you will be getting 25% off your monthly Sprint bill as seen below.
Your request has been approved and you will soon begin receiving Sprint
discounts through Time Warner, including 25% on your Sprint monthly
In addition, discounts are applied to qualified add-on services that
have a monthly charge of $30 or more.
It takes 1 to 2 bill cycles for you to see these discounts on your
invoice. You will be able to view them under the heading “Service
Discounts/Charges” with the description “Employee Discount
Thank you for choosing Sprint
That’s all there is to it! I got my email confirmation the very next day.